Behavior modification is different from basic training. Behavior modification addresses more serious issues such as reactivity towards people or dogs, fear, separation anxiety, resource guarding and body handling issues. The difference between training these behaviors and basic manners is that with the behavioral modification you are addressing an emotional state within the dog.
Included in each initial consultation you can expect 90 minutes of one on one attention, a complete behavioral history to be taken, to get started with training, to discuss and be shown management strategies, a written report, and email and follow up phone support. Additionally, I will communicate with any necessary professionals that are also caring for your dog so we can work together to improve your family’s quality of life.
Follow up sessions run 60 minutes and build upon what was covered in the initial consultation. Between sessions, you will be
responsible for training with your dog to ensure continued learning and progress.
- Initial 90 Minute Consultation Session: $150
- Individual 60 Minute Follow-Up Sessions: $100
- Travel Fee: $20 / session if traveling farther than 20 miles from Fort Collins town center.
- Silver Package – 3 Sessions: $270 (3 individual 60 minutes follow up sessions. Must first complete the 90-minute initial consultation – that’s 10% savings)
- Gold Package – 6 Sessions: $510 (6 individual 60 minutes follow up sessions. Must first complete the 90-minute initial consultation- that’s 15% savings)