This training addresses basic manners and behaviors to fit your individual needs for dogs older than 6 months of age. With this service learn skills such as sit, down, stay, come, and loose-leash walking and much more. Some minor behavioral issues such as potty training, chewing, and puppy play biting may also be addressed.
Included in each initial consultation you can expect 90 minutes of one on one attention, a complete behavioral history to be taken, to get started with training, to discuss and be shown management strategies, a written report, and email and follow up phone support.
Follow up sessions run 60 minutes and build upon what was covered in the initial consultation. Between sessions, you will be responsible for training with your dog to ensure continued learning and progress.
- Initial Consultation: $150 / 90 Minute session
- Single Follow-Up Session: $100 / 60 Minute session
- Travel Fee: $20 / session if traveling farther than 20 miles from Fort Collins town center.
- Silver Package – 3 Pack: $270 (3 Follow Up Training Sessions, must complete an initial 90-minute consultation – That’s 10% savings)
- Gold Package – 6 Pack: $510 (6 Follow Up Training Sessions, must complete an initial 90-minute consultation – That’s 15% savings)